*** STUDENT OF THE QUARTER***
Every month First Lutheran School acknowledges students who show outstanding academic, spiritual, and social achievement. The students are chosen using the following criteria:
1. Students must demonstrate Christ-like attitude and behavior.
2. Students must have been in attendance at school at least 90% of the days in the month.
3. Students’ behavior (speech and actions) in and outside the classroom should be of high Christian values and morals.
4. Students should practice courtesy and respect for all peers and those in authority.
5. Students should continually strive to use all of their God-given abilities to their greatest potential.